How God Is Using You to Strengthen Central
Thank you for participating in strengthening Central Seminary with your gifts and donations. Here is a recap of two important fundraisers that God used you to make a huge success.
- WCTS hosted Sharathon from September 18-23, 2017. Volunteers staffed the phones as calls came in response to this important annual fundraising effort. WCTS ministers over the air without commercials, so listeners participate directly in support for the radio ministry at Sharathon time. Not only did Sharathon contributors reach the goal of $130,000, but they surpassed the goal. The final total was $132, 500. We praise God for such generosity. As a listener-supported radio ministry, WCTS is dependent upon and blessed by listener donations all through the year, but Sharathon is special because we hear from so many in a short time and because listeners get to challenge each other and see God at work to bring the goal to pass.
- On November 1-16, 2017 we participated in Minnesota’s annual fundraiser for non-profits, Give to the Max, for the sake of theological education and global gospel proclamation. With your partnership and generosity we met and exceeded our $50,000 goal. All gifts including matching gifts totaled over $110,000!
- Over $22,500 was given online.
- Another $40,000 was given through mail and phone gifts.
- We earned $2,000 by placing 4th among colleges & universities in Minnesota.
Central Seminary and WCTS Radio 1030 AM depend on your generous contributions to accomplish our missions. Please consider doing your part to strengthen the spread of the gospel around the world through a financial contribution.