Central Baptist Theological Seminary does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law, except when an otherwise protected characteristic is a bona fide occupational qualification.
Candidates for job positions at Central Seminary must adhere to all foundational documents of the institution and to the seminary’s church membership policy.
*Part Time Office Assistant*
Central Baptist Theological Seminary is currently seeking a qualified Office Assistant to join our team. We assist New Testament churches in equipping spiritual leaders for Christ-exalting biblical ministry.
We are seeking for a highly motivated individual with strong administrative experience to support our team.
20-30 hours between Monday-Friday
Provost Brett Williams
- General administrative duties related to projects
- Internal and external customer assistance and service
- Accounts payable/receivable
- Work with WCTS donations and projects
- Student Receivable
- Student scholarships and financial aid
- General bookkeeping skills/experience
- Database maintenance, i.e. importing, report generation
- Reconciling credit cards and vendor accounts
- Answers telephones and directs the caller to the appropriate individual
- Greets and directs visitors
- Receives, sorts, and forwards incoming mail
- Assist in arranging volunteers for mass mailings
- Assists with other related clerical duties for all departments such as photocopying, faxing, filing, and creating business correspondence and reports
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Assist team with additional requests as required
The qualified candidate must excel in customer service, both in person and on the phone, in organization, in verbal and written skills, must be detail oriented, and must be able to work independently. The candidate should have working knowledge of MS Office, Outlook, Publisher, and have the ability to learn new institution-specific software. The candidate must have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
Remuneration will depend on experience.
Download an application here.
Send completed applications to email@example.com.