Friends and Alumni of Central Seminary can attend any or all of the masters level course hours offered at Central Seminary as a visitor. Attend on campus or online.
All visitors must complete a visitor form in lieu of a formal seminary application. Enter the course number (e.g. CO501) and the course name (course schedule). The personal information requested is for our records only. The form below and the $100 visitor fee (not applicable to alumni) must be submitted to the seminary office before class begins; fee is payable by cash, check, or credit card. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Online visitors will need to have the proper hardware and software and abide by all seminary guidelines and etiquette. Click here for information.
2021–22 Course Descriptions
Central Seminary is under no obligation to accept or allow visitors. Visitors are not subject to course requirements or attendance policies and they do not pay any other fees; therefore, the following restrictions apply:
- visitors should ask questions outside of class to maximize the opportunity for matriculated students to participate
- visitor participation is up to the discretion of the professor
- services covered by fees not paid, such as computer or library access, are not available to visitors
- scholarships are not available to visitors
- dress code is business casual
***Do not come to campus if you have any COVID symptoms, have had a recent exposure to COVID, or have tested positive within 14 days.